Henk de Bruijn wrote:

> I use the macros Smart Quote Prefixing and Quote Extraction.
> But now I read about the macro Re Wrap and I donīt know what to do. I
> made the two quicktemplates but where do I put:
> %QINCLUDE="wq"

I'm assuming you're using the macros from the QT Library:

http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/Library.html

If you use the v2 version of the Re-Wrap QT, the following should
work:

%Qinclude(prefix)%-
%_Wrap_Text=%Qinclude(qe)%-
%Qinclude(wrap)

To guard against quoting random clipboard text in the remote case you
reply to a message without *any* text:

%Qinclude(prefix)%-
%_Wrap_Text=%Qinclude(qe)%-
%If:"%_Wrap_Text"<>"":%Qinclude(wrap)

That said, Re-Wrapping quotes may not work that well.  For example, it
will wrap:

List:
 - Item 1
 - Item 2
 - Item 3

Like:

> List:  - Item 1  - Item 2  - Item 3

In the "Editor settings" section of the Preferences dialog there's a
"Smart Wrapping of quoted text" option.  I can't find any description
of it in the help, but it may do a better job than the Re-Wrap QT
depending on what you want.

--
George

Using TB! 2.03.10 on Windows XP Pro 5.1, Build 2600, Service Pack 1.