rg>>> How would one search to find a message where: "sender" contains
rg>>> "earthlink.net" AND the "subject=dogs"
ST>> Basically, you should search for  earthlink.net+dogs  in sender and
ST>> subject :-)

Perhaps my 'complex' search example was too easy! I suppose I would've better
asked how to search for [sender = earthlink] AND [subject NOT= dogs].

The question really was to see if there was a way to
1) break out the search by field (headers, body, etc), then
2) allow the EQUALTO, NOTEQUALTO, CONTAINS, etc operators to run on each
field, then
3) allow the results of each field match operation to interact to give the
final filtered result.

--
Rich