Hi Greg,

@1-Jan-2004, 17:32 -0600 (01-Jan 23:32 UK time) Greg Strong [GS] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to TBUDL:

GS> In order to get the PGP signatures hidden do I have to use the
GS> commercial product, or is it possible to configure with GnuPG?

I use GnuPG and PGP/MIME signing right here.

... <snip>

GS> I see the Tools | OpenPGP menu. Under Tools | OpenPGP | Choose
GS> OpenPGP version I have GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) chosen.

Good start. Then, in the message editor menu you have:

Privacy |
        Sign when complete
        PGP/MIME
                Off / On / Auto

"On" will sign with PGP/MIME.

Or in templates you can specify:

%SIGNCOMPLETE%PGPMIME%-

GS> So unless I missed something I would imagine I need to have the
GS> commercial product to get the hidden signatures? Correct?

Wrong :-).

GS> The hidden signatures is referred to as PGP/MIME? Correct?

No idea. Never heard it referred to as that before.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.03 Beta/25 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1