On Sunday, January 4, 2004, 4:28:52 AM, Steve M. Sawczyn wrote:

> Unfortunately, my employer has recently decided to disable pop access
> forcing me to use their exchange server via Outlook.  Problem is, I've been
> using TB for my work mail for a while now and have thousands of messages
> which I need to refer back to from time to time.  Is there a way to import
> TB messages into Outlook?  I looked under export, but none of the file
> formats seem to be supported by Outlook.

I use TB to directly access the Exchange Server, so I can continue to
use TB to send and receive work email.  I found that just adding the
name of our Exchange Server in the Mail Server box in the account
properties|transport worked fine with my logon details.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1