Hi Darrin,

on Wed, 7 Jan 2004 06:44:14 -0800GMT (07.01.04, 15:44 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

D> how do I set a longer cookie such as one with 3 lines of text so
D> TB! will recognize it as just one cookie?

It is right, that for TB! one cookie is one line in the cookie.txt, so
you *must* put everything in one line, no matter, how many lines you
want. For a line break type \n where you want it to occur, or use the
%Wrapped macro as Patrick suggested.

--
Cheers
Peter

"Pepsi Brings You Back to Life" was translated into Chinese
as "Pepsi Brings Your Ancestors Back from the Grave."