Hi Roman

RK> I have two address book entries for the same person in my address book, so
RK> I can choose from them via Ctrl-+ when entering the name in the address
RK> field of a new mail.

Interesting tip you let loose there..the Ctrl-+. I tried it and it
doesn't work on my machine. Could you explain how you use this?

To answer your posted question, you shouldn't need multiple address book
entries. If the email addresses are on separate lines, the first one is
chosen as the default. You can put the one you like first and it should
always be the one chosen by TB by default.

Cheers,

--
Vishal