Hi Terry and thanks for replying

> http://www.nod32.com/support/ans/6h.htm

> I use NOD32 2.000.6.

Me too. Just the trial version though as would like to evaluate before
I fork out any cash for it

> NOD32 Control Center/NOD32 System Tools/NOD32 System
> Setup/Setup/Notifications/

> If you need the ability to send e-mail notifications, there was a
> download for mapi that was applicable to TB version 1.6x. I don't know
> if that fix would work for TB version 2 or even whether that would fix
> the NOD32 issue, regardless of TB version. I didn't try it as I don't
> need to notify myself via e-mail. :)

You certainly put me going in the right direction here as the error is
caused when NOD32 tries to access MAPI32.dll and when TB! is installed
as a simple MAPI request handler (Options | Preferences |
Applications) it sits beside NOD32 quite happily, so thanks Terry

Steve