Hello S,

> How did you do this??!!   I hesitate to ask... ("Haven't you been
> listening?"   "Are you as thick as two short planks??!!"

This is Allie's reply:
[Start quote]
The answer is in WindowBlinds:

http://www.windowblinds.net
[end quote]

> Is there a simple step by step "How-to" written down somewhere?

There's no how-to.  WindowBlinds changes the appearance of your Windows
desktop and the look of all your applications.

> I looked at the FAQ site/page a while ago...and can't remember seeing
> a 'how-to' on this...

Probably because it isn't something TB! specific.

 Daniel Rail
 Senior Software Developer
 ACCRA Group Inc. (www.accra.ca)
 ACCRA Med Software Inc. (www.filopto.com)