Hi Stuart

On Thursday, January 22, 2004 at 1:42 PM, shemming wrote:

>> When should bayesit start doing it's stuff?

It didn't start working well for me until I had about 1,000 messages
in **both** spam and ham for it to work from. I also had to crank the
threshold *way* down to get reasonable results. I currently have it
set at 10 (out of 100). While that seemed a frighteningly small value,
I have never gotten a false positive.

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000