Steve Mulhall wrote:

SM> Does anyone have any ideas as to why all of a sudden (with no
SM> warning and no obvious reason why) whenever I open any messages
SM> (from any folder/account) they all appear in some strange font
SM> (quite hard to read it is too)?

Have you checked your font settings in the Preferences, namely those
for 'Plain Text/MicroEd' (this controls the font used for composing
with MicroEd and for viewing received messages with the Fixed Width
Viewer) and 'HTML/Windows Editor' (this controls the fonts used for
composing messages with the HTML editor as well as for viewing
received messages with the Rich Text Viewer).

--
      -=allie_M=- | List Moderator
    PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com