Hi Richard,

on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:12:07 +0500GMT (25.01.04, 17:12 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

PM>> My only workaround as yet is to c&p the decrypted message to the Memo
PM>> field which isn't too elegant... ;-) You might want to support my
PM>> related wish:

RHS> How can I access the memo field?  My view menu (2.02.3CE) doesn't show
RHS> the memo auto-view function. How can I access it? The solution above
RHS> may not be "elegant", but it's good enough for me if I can get it to
RHS> work.

I didn't try memo auto-view yet. You can always hit <ctrl>+<shift>+I
to open a memo for a message.

I set up a view mode in Options/Preferences/Message Lists/View Modes
including the memo field and applied it via folder properties.

But it would be much nicer to be able to store the decrypted message
in the message base.

--
Cheers
Peter

Just that you're paranoid doesn't mean they are NOT after you.

Winamp currently playing: Paolo Conte - Fuga All'Inglese