Hi Miguel,

On Wednesday, January 28, 2004, 11:14 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> I have forgotten how to configure a keyboard shortcut-- could
>> someone please help with this? I would like if possible to
>> combine the ALT + L command (which I use a lot) into one stroke.

M> Try Alt+F12

Thanks for the info. I had some trouble figuring out how to do
it, but Dan Perez said on another topic to access the Shortcuts
Editor while in a message editor. There under Utilities I found
the format options and was able to change the shortcut to one
keystroke instead of two.

Seems a small thing but is very convenient for me. :-)

--

Pat

A Canadian in Houston
Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1