Hello Marck,

C>> Are the help files really written in Moldovan and then translated
C>> into English?

MDP> No. They're written in sort-of English by Moldovans and then some of
MDP> it is translated to real English by me <g>.

Ah! Then it wouldn't be a criticism to point out the "automatical"
under Options|Network & Administration|Network. This is in 1.62r, so
maybe it's been dealt with in v2.

If The Bat! received a positive review from PCMagazine, the user base
would increase, then the giant companies like Earthlink (and probably
aol) would have to retrain their tech support people, perish the
thought.

--

 Maggie                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]