Hello TBUDL,

I have a Laptop which I use on a daily basis and a Desktop Pc which I
use at various times in the week. I have set up my Desktop Pc to be a
backup machine for my Laptop and everything. Mostly I receive emails
when I am out from home and need to upload addresses from my Laptop to
my Desktop Pc. I also enter email addresses directly onto my Desktop
Pc. How can I synchronize the address books with each other so that I
have identicle entries on both machines even though I make entries
from both machines indenpendently?

--
Love and Light,
  Granville                          mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]