Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:40:03 -0500 (10:40 AM EST here) Bill Blinn Technology Editor wrote:

> At 10:35 AM on 2/2/2004, Dan Grunberg typed ...

D>>  1. What KEYSTROKES (no mouse) can be used to select text, while
D>>  editing a message?

> Shift + arrow key (standard Windows function)

D>>  2. Is there a way to select ALL the text, while editing a
D>>  message, without using a mouse?

> Ctrl-A (also standard Windows function)

D>>  3. Is there a way I can delete all the text in a message using
D>>  only keystrokes, or using a Quick template?

> Ctrl-A, the Del or BkSp.

That's what I need to put in my Quick Template.

How can I put the functions Ctrl-A and Del into a Quick Template I'm
editing, without erasing the whole Quick Template?

Using: The Bat! v2.02.3 CE
       Windows 2000 v5.0 - Build 2195 - Service Pack 4

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/