Hi tb,

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, at 19:12:24 [GMT -0600] (which was 6:12 PM where I
live) you wrote:

tko> Type my first name after the cutline? What does that mean?

name.

tko> When I do I get messages about a malformed cut-line.

If you do what I mentioned above, it will work. I've tested it a few
times just sending an e-mail to myself.

tko> There is no need to give me an ultimatum.

You're right. I'm sorry.

Ok, so the below is a manually typed cutline, my first name, and some
junk to show it does work and does not get malformed. The below is not
a template of any sort.

--
Leif
Blah

Blah

Now watch it not work when I actually send this to the list. <grin>