From: Mike F <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Stefan Tanurkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, January 18, 2004, 5:19:18 AM
Subject: inbox corrupted - Christmas Edition (reposted)

Stefan,

Sunday, January 18, 2004, 4:18:45 AM, you wrote:

ST> The problem might be in your TEMP directory - the slowdown and the
ST> directory's size (4 G) tells clearly about that. Basically, you
ST> can easily remove all files with the .TMP extension from there and
ST> add the line

OK, my TEMP directory is now 74MB.

ST> Another thing - check integrity of your Inbox folders using the
ST> Folder|Maintenance, they might become damaged somehow...

The Folder Maintenance - Check Integrity/Repair function might have
solved my problem if I had known about it.  I have already reinstalled
The Bat and recovered from a backup so it's too late now to fix it.  I
will remember this function if I run into this again.

Thanks for your help.

--
Regards,
Mike F                           Mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]