Hello Thomas,

Wednesday, February 4, 2004, 2:23:06 AM, you wrote:
>>   Does The Bat! have any attachment manager?
TF> What do you mean? You can attach file by using the attach icon.
No, What I mean is a program which can manage/extract attachment files from received
mails. for example, Advanced Attachments Processor (AAP) is a powerful attachment
manager: http://mailutilities.com/aap/
AAP is very good, but it's too expensive. so I want to know whether TB has a built-in
attachment processor or there is another 3rd-party software.

 drifthat                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.03 Beta/53
Windows 2000 (v5.0.2195, Service Pack 4)