Hello MAU,

Saturday, February 7, 2004, 1:30:42 PM, you wrote:

>> is it possible to start a Bat that is set to fetch all mails from
>> several accounts (and delete them on the server afterwards) so that it
>> doesn't fetch mails? I haven't used my Primary machine at home very
>> much in the last time and want to restore a backup from my notebook on
>> it (not using the time consuming sync-method).

> No, I don't think there is any way

wouldn't that be a nice option to put into the icon, you know like /nologo and stuff.

--
Regards,
 Jurgen

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Using The Bat! v2.03 Beta/59, Opera v7.23.3227 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'