Quin Selman, [QS] wrote:

QS> When I'm reading messages and using ALT + Down Arrow to scroll,
QS> releasing the arrow opens a Quick Search box containing a question
QS> mark. This takes me to the first question mark in the message list.

QS> What's gone wrong?

Bizarre. I'd try simply exiting and restarting TB!.

If that doesn't work, try killing other applications that are running at
the same time and see if there's some peculiar software interaction.

If there's still no joy, then a reboot may fix things.

If even after a reboot there's no joy, then I'm stumped since I can't
reproduce the problem here.

Good luck!

--
     -= allie_M =- | List Moderator