Hello Henk,

Wednesday, February 11, 2004, 11:17:10 AM, you wrote:

M>> A double click on the preview pane does the standard Windows function of
M>> selecting the word you double click on. In my case, I use this to copy
M>> names, etc., and then paste somewhere else, or to see in my dictionary
M>> the meaning of a word I don't know.

HdB> A word can also be selected by just marking it with the mouse.

Yes but why break standard windows interface behaviour for an
unnecessary task. Programs that break established behaviour are the
bane of users lives. When I want to select a single word I double
lcick on it instead of manually marking it. It's faster and more
accurate and any cahnges would be unwelcome.

--
Jamie Dainton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Leaders of the world's richest nations meet in Cancun on September
10th 2003. Oxfam is presenting them with a petition to make trade
fair. Be sure your voice is heard. Sign the 'Big Noise' petition to
make trade fair at: http://www.maketradefair.com/go/join/?p=omf1