At 6:19 PM on 2/16/2004, Michael Thompson typed ...

M>   I have just been revamping my security on my Network here, and
M>   decided to try POP3 over SSL.

M>   Trouble is that I dont think TB Supports this. Can any one confirm
M>   if it does or does not support SSL, or am I just being thick?

I don't know that it supports this natively, but I run a Secure CRT to
the office and forward ports 110 and 25. I tell TB to look at
localhost on non-standard ports and it works like a charm.

There may be an easier way.

--
Bill Blinn - Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 2/16/2004 at 6:50 PM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio