--> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hallo tb,

tko>> Since there is so little programmatic possibility regarding data stored
tko>> in TB messages, I think it should be possible to make a selection of
tko>> messages in the message listview and to "copy" the row/column values to
tko>> the clipboard in some text format, possibly just simple CSV.

> It's rather easy in a filter, not to the clipboard, but to a text
> file.
> Create a filter, set your condition, on the actions tab select 'export
> meesage to file', append to existing file and create a template like:
> %FromName, %ToName, %MsgID

> Each message should give you a separate line with the needed data.
> Looks like a CSV to me.

Thank you, this works. I'd still find a special copy from the messages
list-view much more convenient though, for a few different reasons.

--
kaishaku.reply-to = [EMAIL PROTECTED]