Ken Green, [KG] wrote:

KG> Frankly, I'm a bit baffled at the problems *regular* users (not
KG> beta testers) are experiencing with the upgrade.

KG> I hope someday I can actually experience The Bat! v2 with an
KG> acceptable level of problems/glitches...

While I do agree, in general, with what you're saying, and my past
messages on TBBETA will reflect this, there are not many applications
where you'll not read users having problems with applications, and
great ones at that.

It should be interesting to see if users who tried none of the
pre-release versions experience.

This release is far better than its predecessor which had glaring
problems that not only a few experienced, but that everyone could
reproduce.

--
     -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
   PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com