Hello Batmans!

One of the weakest place of IMAP approach from my viewpoint is
probability to lose remote message base. In fact we have no direct access to
files of some host with IMAP server.

Well... TB2 has a backup|restore tools... That CAN backup IMAP folder
(in fact it's local folders FULLY synchronized with remote folders on
IMAP server) so it can be good solution.... BUT...

TB2 restores messages into the local cache NO MORE and don't post that restored
messages
in remote IMAP folders.

Have i missed something, or it's documented feature :((( of TB2 ?

Your sincerely registered,
Sasha.