Hello Marck,

Saturday, February 28, 2004, 4:49:04 AM, you wrote:

>>> Current version is 2.04.07 | 'Using TBUDL' information:

GS>> Shouldn't it be 2.04.7?

MDP> Yes and no. The previous release was 2.04.03 and that is more
MDP> logical to me. I'm calling this one 07 for now.

I fail to see the logic. If you realy insist on using a leading zero, why not
write 02.04.07?

Why is the leading zero needed? If you decide to use it, why only use one
zero? You're running into troubles after version 2.99.99! :-)

I tend to see a leading zero as a road sign: if it's at the left side of the
road it may attract the attention to it's twin at the right side of the road;
if there is no identical sign at the right side of the road, it doesn't
count.

I can understand that people from countries where one has to drive at the
left side of the road have problems with my point of view. :-)

I even can understand if others have problems with it too! :-)

BTW, this is getting OT...

--
Best Wishes,
Mark