Hello Greg,

Saturday, February 28, 2004, 4:45:06 PM, you wrote:

> Saturday, February 28, 2004, 9:10:11 AM, Joseph N. wrote:

JN>> What do others think of managing the volume of this list?

> No. TB is an email program, and being on a mail list facilitates
> learning new features. This has been brought up several times in the
> past, and has never gotten off go. Sorry you will NOT sway me on this.

and in addition I don't have a subscription including newsgroups... and the few
newsgroups servers that I was able to find don't have lots of stuff on them... so I
stopped with that. Switching TBgroups to newsgroups is not a great idea...

--
Regards,
 Jurgen

"She was only a telegrapher's daughter, but she did-it-ah-did-it!"

Using The Bat! v2.04.7, Opera v7.23.3227 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'