Hello bats,

I want to setup a filter that sends a message to Spamcop, but removes
data that could let me get more spam.

For this I want to use the (greatgreatgreat :) Python plugin Pyxie:

----->8 template for "Forward to" filter action 8<-------------
%Subj=%OSubj%-
%From='[EMAIL PROTECTED]'%-
%PY("
from string import replace
from re import sub
text = tb.macro(r'%%TEXT')

text = replace(text, '\nDelivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)', '')
text = re.sub('[EMAIL PROTECTED]', '<protected>', text)

print text
")%-
----->8--------------------------------------------------------

But I get an empty message in the outbox.
Even a simple
----->8--------------------------------------------------------
%Py("
print 5
")
----->8--------------------------------------------------------
fails.

Fortunately the MyMacros plugin works and I can use it's %StrReplace
function..

Another bug I discovered:
when executing my filter on a message in the outbox (just for faster
testing), the original mail gets hidden!! - until I press ESC or move
to another folder and back to outbox again.
This is because I do this on a draft and the filter moves the message
to SPAM (that's were I want to use the filter and you _have to_ move
actually), where it appears as a parked message.
I think it's good, that a draft gets not moved out of "Outbox", but it
shouldn't get hidden.
So this is bug #2.

--
shinE!