Hi Eddie,

on Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:05:09 +0100GMT, you wrote:

EC> Quite some times back I got a useful tip for a tool to Rename and
EC> Manipulate Filenames in bulk (Flash Renamer).

EC> Unfortunately I can't change the Dates and Times of my files.
EC> Sometimes I need to do this also in Bulk. Does someone know any good
EC> tool that can do this?

I don't have an extra tool for it, but I do it with Total Commander, a
file manager and much more. It is not for free, but it's absolutely
worth the 28 Euro I paid for it 2 years ago (I don't know if this is
still the actual price). Have a look: http://www.ghisler.com.

--
Cheers
Peter

Never trust a stock broker who is married to a travel agent.