Hello Peter,

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 02:43:09 +0100 GMT (06/03/2004, 08:43 +0700 GMT),
Peter Ouwehand wrote:

DC>> Unfortunately, I don't remember.  I do know they were mostly for us
DC>> in reply templates.

DC>> IIRC, one of them took care of the Hello line for mailing lists
DC>> and the other fixed the to field for mailing lists.

Hi David,

If they are not in the library Marck poinbted you to, just sya what
exactly you need, and someone will help you. And the macros will be
added to the library.

"I need something urgently but I don't remember what that is" is not
very helpful.

> I tend to remember a 'manager in ballon' story . . .

I have the same feeling...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Unsere Autos prallten genau in dem Augenblick zusammen, als sie sich
begegneten.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM