Hello G.,

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 16:04:48 +1100 GMT (07/03/2004, 12:04 +0700 GMT),
G. Minnerup wrote:

> Many people simply append previous messages as quotes to the
> bottom of theirs. I know this is not good practice, generally
> speaking,

It depends on the situation. It is my standard setting.

> but if I want to quote the whole lot - latest message and trail of
> previous ones - in order to preserve the chain, how do I go about
> it? %QUOTES only seems to accept the current message being replied
> to.

Drag and drop all messages you want to quote (a whole thread, for
example) into the message you are writing. The dragged&dropped
messages will be MIME-attached and can be openend by hte recipient. If
he uses TB, he can even brwose them in threaded view.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The next time you feel like complaining, remember: Your garbage
disposal probably eats better than thirty percent of the people in
this world.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM