Hello Mary,

MB> Could I ask you for some help in another screen appearance issue? Is
MB> there a way I could have my fonts larger in the Message Dispatcher?

Done - from now on, MD uses the same font used for message lists. :-)

Tomorrow (March, 8) is the International Women's Day accordingly to
USSR calendar. This is the second most celebrated holiday on the most
of former USSR territory after New Year. So, please take it as my
present for that day. :-)

Also, my congratulations to all women participating in TBUDL!

MB> I was wondering if we could have a Zoom feature on a menu like in
MB> Opera, but just for dialogue boxes.

This requires more fiddling with code, but I've added it to the To-Do
list.

MB> You've done a great job to this point, and I give you a 100 per cent
MB> approval rating!

[Bow] Thank you! There still is a lot of things to learn, but it's
good to receive good marks in the middle |-)

MB> Also, thanks again for your patient help when I was so upset with my
MB> first download of TB!,

You are always welcome! But... was it me helping you or Maxim and
Marck? I'm a bit puzzled here because I could find your messages on
our support board, but could not find my replies for some reason...

--
Cheers!
 Stefan