Dear Joseph,

@11-Mar-2004, 19:35 Joseph N. [JN] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

JN> Although this post is an inquiry into whether posting straight from a
JN> newsreader into GMane will work, it's also a test, since it *is* a
JN> post straight from a newsreader into GMane.  So:  if this appears,
JN> then all is well and no response is necessary.  Subscribers can just
JN> point and post.  (If this does not appear, I'll re-post an inquiry
JN> the traditional.)

There has been a slip up in configuring this list at the gmane end.
It's fine for the beta list, but until I say otherwise, please don't
post here unless you have set up an X-encrypt header.

I have notified the gmane administrators of their error and await an
urgent response. :-(.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.05 Beta/1 on Windows 2000 5.0.2195 Service Pack 4