Hello Joseph,

Friday, March 12, 2004, 10:18:06 AM, you wrote:

JN> I've been happy using SpamPal and some plug-ins, including the
JN> Bayesian filter, with TB!  Is there any reason I should consider
JN> switching to Bayesit?

I prefer the plug in for my own particular reasons ... not wanting to
have to set up and maintain a "server" that will be tying up resources
... or I have to start and stop every time I want to get eamil (the
plug in is just there in the Bat when ever I need it <g>)  I also did
not want to have to maintain the proxy side because of how I 'fiddle'
my account info.

But if you are happy with what you are getting from SpamPal, there is
probably nothing to be gained ... especially since you have it set up
and running fine (the hardest part with all these things <g>) It is at
least as effective as Bayesit in filtering and I think it has other
features that you won't get from TB w/ Bayesit (if you need them <g>)

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000