Dear Peter,

@13-Mar-2004, 02:48 +0100 (13-Mar 01:48 AM UK time) Peter Ouwehand
[PO] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

PO> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you
(like the made up ID? <g>)

MDP>> It will require a Regex to extract the date from the topmost
MDP>> Received header.

PO> Why Regex, what's wrong with using something like:

PO> Received       : %ORCVDATE="yyyy-mm-dd"

Nothing - as long as I recall (or knew in the first place) the
RCVDATE macro existed <g>! In fact, it works, whereas my original
suggestion was complete pooh (sorry Anne).

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.05 Beta/1 on Windows 2000 5.0.2195 Service Pack 4