Hello folks

I received an email from a friend yesterday who uses a different
client to us but was impressed by the header that the client had put
into MY copy of the email.

Because I was BCCed (Blind Copy) into the email his email client had
inserted the following.

IMPORTANT! This message has been blind-carbon-copied to you.
Do not reply-to-all or forward it without the author's permission.

Is it possible to get TB to do this as well on a Blind Copy (It really
makes you sit up and take notice that you have been blind copied in!

--
Neil