Dear Jernej,

@15-Mar-2004, 12:42 +0100 (15-Mar 11:42 UK time) Jernej Simončič
[JS] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Allie:

>> Propagating to Usenet is something we'll *never* do. It's simply
>> too insecure. Take a look at the list footers tbudl information
>> page for details on that point. If there's to be a usenet group,
>> it would have to be separate and independent of this mailing
>> list.

JS> Doesn't GMane have that they'll start feeding gmane.* hierarchy
JS> to other sites in their TODO?

Yes, and with the security steps they employ and the advice we now
give regarding Message ID domain fudging, posts distributed via
GMane are completely safe. So I have no fears at all about gmane
opening up their feeds.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.05 Beta/1 on Windows 2000 5.0.2195 Service Pack 4