Dear Morgan,

@22-Mar-2004, 23:00 Morgan R. Pugh [MRP] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Paul:

MRP> I to have a very old Yahoo! account (1998 or earlier) yet do
MRP> not have access to POP/SMTP access.

I dont use them for SMTP or even know if they have SMTP serves
available. I do collect my yahoo.co.uk mail from their POP3 servers
directly though.

MRP> Yahoopops works great. For those using Hotmail you might want to try
MRP> Hotmail Popper from http://www.fitsoftware.com/ it is freeware.

Correction: it used to be free (v2). For v3 ...

"The trial is fully functional but will expire after you upload and
download 100 messages. If you choose to purchase Hotmail Popper, the
cost is $17.50."

:-(

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.05 Beta/1 on Windows 2000 5.0.2195 Service Pack 4