Hello Scott,

Wednesday, March 24, 2004, 12:26:14 AM, you wrote:

Scott> Does anyone know of a way to import Lotus Notes .nsf (ver 4.5) files into
Scott> TheBat or outlook so I can use the outlook import?

Who-hoo! I did this ages ago and it wasn't fun...

1. You need to create a replica of your mailfile on the server.
2. Either create a new user which has the replica as their mailfile or
   edit your person document on the server to use that replica.
3. You need to set TheBat! to use POP3 to access that replica
4. You should be done.

The reason you need a replica is that it will reset your mailfile
read/unread to all unread. It's not enough to just set all your mail
to unread in your current mailfile. Or at least I was unable to get
that to work. If you do, please let me know what you did.

One caveat is that the Domino server must have POP access enabled.

If you're not a Domino administrator, you're going to need to feed
your IT geek lots of soda and pizza to help you.

Oh, did I mention that mail on Domino bites?!?!?! :-)

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.05 Beta/1 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB