Hallo Scott,

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:26:35 -0600GMT (25-3-04, 0:26 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

S> I have the same issue with the address line, why just the one line?  When you
S> click on the line, its hard to find where the cursor went and you have to arrow
S> key back to any address you want to edit.

Select the address line, at the right side you'll see the icon of a
person, click on it and you're done suffering.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.