Hello John,

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:25:53 -0500 GMT (25/03/2004, 02:25 +0700 GMT),
John wrote:

>> What is further described with the IE vulnerability sounds like a MITM
>> attack. <snip>

J> My take on it was OL/OE are mentioned since they're major
J> MSHTML/IEvirus delivery apps. :-)

True. Nothing to do with TB.

J> I realize TB has it's own HTML engine and in itself is not
J> vulnerable to the mentioned propagation technique.

Correct.

J> What interested me though is this is the first I have read of a
J> trojan that is looking for TB! data files in addition to the typical
J> victims.

While that is trur, I am not quite sure how you can get hit by that
virus using TB.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Home is where you can say anything you like 'cause nobody listens to
you anyway.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM