Hi guys,

Can anyone confirm this problem or is it more likely to be a problem
with my system?

The right-hand click context menu on a message, specifically RH click
| Specials | Create Filter, doesn't actually do anything, on any
message in any account. I have just upgraded to this latest build and
it worked perfectly in the previous build I had (2.01.3).

I have restarted TB! and re-booted my machine but it still doesn't work.
I have stopped short of rolling back to the previous version I had but
will consider doing so if it solves the problem as I found the create
filter shortcut mightily handy (I can still create filters manually
and everything else so far appears to work.

Many thanks

Steve Mulhall
CMC Partnership (UK) Ltd
The Bat version 2.04.7