Hello Peter,

> What do you mean? The first SMTP address used?

I am working at an office that has their mail setup on their server
which I can access using Outlook Web Access.  They want me to use
outlook to access my mail but I would prefer using TB!

So I was wondering if I can glean enough information from a message I
sent from the office to another address to figure out how to setup TB
to send and receive messages.

I hope this ramble makes some sense!! :)

--
Thanks,

Terry

Using the Bat! 2.04.7