Hello Christopher,

Monday, April 5, 2004, 9:17:19 AM, you wrote:

CB> I am having the same problem.

Thanks for the response.  Here is another one . . .  I've checked the
box under IMAP Fine Tune to "Compress folder when switching to another
folder".  But, every time I compress, I get the following message:

"Could not compress IMAP folder due to processing error."

Yet, it seems to compress just fine.

 Steve

 "Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your
inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." - Saint
Francis de Sales

 TB! v2.05 Beta/12 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1