Hello tbudl,

I just have recently started using the Bat and like it quite well. Until today, I got
home and opened The Bat and knew I had emails because I had checked them at work form
OE. When I get home to download them I get a series of dings on my PC. I then see
where no files were downloaded to my 4 accounts and I know three had emails on them. I
looked at the log and saw where The Bat had deleted ALL of my emails on the server.
Most of them were from "Known" users.  Why would this happen? I have two filters set
up one for my "known users" and one for the digest this mail list. That's it.
Everything else is default with no modifications that I know of I am running version
2.0.4 I have had it for maybe three weeks up and running.

Any help appreciated

 Ebaystuff