Hi everybody!

Today at 2:44 PM daRkSidE wrote:
d> They are still translating. See italian mailing-list TBUL and
d> italian newsgroup it.comp.software.mailreader.

Thanks :) I am now in contact with the main responsible of the Italian
translation.

d> However, I agree with about the lack of quality of the translation and,
d> in fact, I go on using English version (and I'm not alone).

I also prefer to use the English language, I use that not only in TB
but with all the other software and operating systems I use. What's
more, being a TB beta tester I am also kinda forced to use it.
Nevertheless I want to give the chance to benefit from this great
e-mail client to all my friends who don't speak English.

--
Regards,
  Marco Lackovic

  Using The Bat! v2.05 Beta/14
  on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1