On Monday, April 12, 2004, Peter Meyns wrote...

> I just installed TB! 2.4.07 on my girlfriend's laptop for my
> holidays and I get this error message on startup:

> ,----- [ Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library ]
> | Runtime Error!
> | Program: C:\PROGRAMME\THE BAT!\THEBAT.EXE
> |
> | This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
> | unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more
> | information.
> `-----

> Any idea anyone?

I think this is more of an issue with the bayers plugin. TheBat is
written in Delphi, and as such, shouldn't be calling MS C++ Runtime
files. I think this issue was resolved in the beta versions, but I'm
not sure if it's been fixed in any of the public versions yet. Maybe
try uninstalling, and reinstalling without the bayers plugin?

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

What happens when you get scared half to death.....twice?