Dear Richard,

@15-Apr-2004, 18:35 Richard Wakeford [RW] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

RW> I know this has been discussed before but I've searched the
RW> archives and my folder and can't find anything. I currently have
RW> TB! on a PC running W2K Pro and am just about to take delivery
RW> of a new PC with XP Pro installed. If I use the same directory
RW> structure on the new PC can I copy across my complete TB! backup
RW> so that all files and settings will be installed or is it more
RW> difficult than that?

Slightly. You need the registry settings too.

Recommended: Use TB's built in back up facility to create a .TBK
file containing everything from your current system. Copy that to
the new system before you install TB. Choose the install option to
create new accounts using .TBK backup file. All will be well in your
TB garden.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.10 RC/1 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1