I keep my eyes set on TB and evaluate it periodically because I'd like
to switch over from Outlook. Version 2.1.01 comes pretty close to what I
need, but I have have some concerns, the main one being that IMAP is
buggy. I also have some questions:

1. What is the best way to quote html messages so that html is actually
preserved?
- When I use %Quotes, html gets completely filtered out, some words run
together in the quoted text, and other oddities.
- When I cut html from the viewer and paste it into the html editor all
I get is simple text.
So, is there some way at all to reuse html from a received message?

2. Are other users using external html editors? which ones? how?

3. Is there a way to collect incoming mail from several POP3 accounts
into one single POP3 inbox folder? Mind that I want to be able to use
sorting office _incoming_ mail filters on this folder, so a common
folder won't do because it doesn't support incoming mail filters. What
I'd like to be able to do is to redirect all POP3 accounts into one
inbox so I don't have to redefine the same set of filters for each
account, just one set for the combined inbox.

4. Is the MailTicker supported for IMAP accounts? It doesn't work here.

thanks
--sgp