Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:37:45 +0200 (4:37 AM  here) MAU wrote:

>> I have set up several filters in one account. I'd like to move some
>> of those filters into another account. Rather than copying and
>> re-entering them, is there a way to move them? If it's easier, I
>> could copy all of the filters and then delete the ones that I don't
>> need in the new account.

> Use The Bat! Filter Commander. You can download it from:

> http://tirna.narod.ru/soft/tbfc.htm

> The page is in Russian. Scroll to the bottom and download v1.2.0.
> Once installed the interface can be either in English or Russian and
> it is very intuitive.

FWIW.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/ has a Russian to English translation
service. Babelfish's webpage translator timed out, so I cut and pasted
tbfc.htm's Russian into Babelfish's block of text translator.
Babelfish translated:

Program TheBat! Filter Commander Gives you the possibility to copy the
filters of program TheBat! of one mailbox in drugoy.Esli for you it
was necessary to make this by hand in the the very TheBat!, that you
know on what this you will similarly and estimate the usefulness of
this utility. Why this can be required? To you I do not know. But i it
was necessary here when. There was this good server of the free mail
cmail.ru. Then he sharply &.tsuot;poplokhel&.tsuot; - it began to put
in the end of the letters advertisement, and was then simply shut
access on POP/SMTP. And it was necessary for me all distributions,
which to it dispatch to convert to another box. But after this it was
necessary to copy all filters from box Cmail into the new. But them it
was there pieces 15-20 (according to the number of distributions -
each it placed into its folder). Had i then TheBat! Filter Commander,
4 it did not write =) then by the way land.ru it were sold hotbox.ru
and all boxes dropped with a crash novices from the numbers - again it
was necessary tyuey perepodpisyvatsya to the distributions. But now
with the aid of this utility you simply can move your filters of one
box in another both all immediately and it is selective. Can also move
away unnecessary filters. If you was mistaken, then it is possible to
return to the initial tuning - there is a recoil of changes to the
last retention. History of changes. 1.2.0 - are added multilingual
support, work with the buffer of exchange, discovery with the starting
of akkauntov of past session. 1.1.0 - now filters are broken on
podpapki. Is corrected the error, which appears on some filters with
the long line conditions. 1.0.2 - first public reliz. Are corrected
Glucks with the use it is type different from 96dpi. 1.0.1 - second
closed reliz. Are corrected small bagi. 1.0.0 - first closed reliz. To
skachat'. TheBat! Filter Commander V1.2.0 - (e82Kb) TheBat! Filter
Commander V1.1.0 - (eya8Kb) Copyright © 2002 by Tir Na nog

Using: The Bat! v2.10.01, BayesIt! 0.5.3, MyMacros 1.10
       Windows 2000 v5.0 - Build 2195 - Service Pack 4

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/